- Built-in 7.4 V 2000 MA back-up battery ensures a seamless operation in case of power failure.
- Loss reporting, card resuming or password modification, all of these operation can be done on the consumer machine.
- It integrates consumption, cashier and subsidy functions.
Customers can switch between these three functions easily.
- TCP/IP agreement makes the cross segment, cross gateway networking possible.
- Support SD card to backup data automatically in standby mode and ensure the data security.
- Optional with external receipt printer (COM RD9).
- Optional with external barcode gun (COM RD9).
- Optional with Wi-Fi wireless connection.
Card Capacity : 10,000
Log Capacity : 1,00,000
Support Card : IC, Mifare
Communication: RS485, TCP/IP, USB-host
Reading Distance: 0-15 cm (depends on the card)
Optional Functions : External serial printer,
External barcode gun, Wi-Fi, GPRS
Display: 3” TFT double screen
Back-up battery : Over 5 hours in stand by mode
Power : 12V 3A